Sunday, March 30, 2014

Fashion addict!

I can't believe it's been over a month since I've blogged. Since my last blog I've subscribed to a ton of fashion magazines and I've been blogging in my head. That doesn't help you much!

My last post with JB was 12/26/13 tittled "Get Unstuck". Well I've created a monster, a fashion monster that is! He's addicted to looking good and he has to get his "Katya shopping fix" whenever he can. I love that he loves it. I see him get so much attention from everyone, they tell him how good he looks, how sharp his outfits are and he just seems to smile more and stand with an air of confidence he didn't have before. A makeover can be magical.

JB's first shopping experience was about getting the basics in, black, blue, grey and white. They were all interchangeable and the goal was to get as many outfits from his new purchases as possible.

Now we are venturing out. On our 2nd shopping trip he purchased bright blue slacs (H&M $35) a red and blue plaid shirt (H&M $30) and red suede loafers (Macy's - Alfani $50).

\
The 3rd trip we added some summer items: 

A light blue linen shirt (note the rolled up sleeves - makes your biceps look bigger!) (Zara $40.00) Light white/cream cotton slacks, similar to khaki's but with more style (Zara $80.00) and tan loafers (Zara - we didn't buy them - not the best quality shoe for the price)

Below the same slacks but with a blue button up (Zara $40.00) , blue light cotton sweater (Zara $40.00) and a blue and white polka dot tie (Zara $35.00)  - I love polka dot (so now John does too) with blue oxfords (Zara - we didn't buy them).

 Here he wore the same pants and tie with a cotton light blue sweater (H&M $30.00). Grey oxfords (DSW $55.00) and fun blue socks (H&M).

Look how happy he is!!! Notice the new hairdoooo! I suggested he stop cutting it so short and putting gel in it - I think he looks extra handsome like this. 

Here's his new black, shiny suit (Zara $99.00) Aqua shirt (Zara $55.00) and Aqua/yellow strip tie (Zara $35.00)

The overall look is slim pants, color or fun pattern in small doses, clean simple lines, tailored is best and comfort. 




No comments:

Post a Comment